ICIM 2002 - Deadline extended

Gregory Ivakhnenko gai at gmdh.kiev.ua
Thu Feb 21 12:44:10 EST 2002

Hello,

Because of numerous requests for extension, the deadline for
submission of papers to the I International Conference on
Inductive Modelling (ICIM 2002) is now March 20, 2002.

Information regarding the ICIM'2002 can be found on our website at:
http://www.niss.gov.ua/Center/ICIM/index.htm

This I International Conference on Inductive Modelling  will be held
in Lviv, Ukraine, from June 25-28, 2002 and will present the latest results
in the growing field of neural networks in data mining and forecasting,
pattern recognition and parallel computing.

Regards,

Gregory Ivakhnenko

--
National Institute for Strategic Studies
Kyiv, Ukraine     http://www.GMDH.net