JIN, vol.1, No.2

R. R. Poznanski poznan at iub-psych.psych.indiana.edu
Sun Dec 22 12:09:44 EST 2002

JOURNAL OF INTEGRATIVE NEUROSCIENCE
Vol. 1, No. 2, December 2002

CONTENTS

Short Communications

pp.117-128
Neuroinformatics: The Integration of Shared Databases and Tools Towards
Integrative Neuroscience

S.-I. Amari, F. Beltrame, J. G. Bjaalie, T. Dalkara, E. D. Schutter, G.
F. Egan, N. H. Goddard, C. Gonzalez, S. Grillner, A. Herz, K.-P.
Hoffmann, I. Jaaskelainen, S. H. Koslow, S.-Y. Lee, L. Matthiessen, P.
L. Miller, F. M. D. Silva, M. Novak, V. Ravindranath, R. Ritz, U.
Ruotsalainen, V. Sebestra, S. Subramaniam, Y. Tang, A. W. Toga, S. Usui,
J. V. Pelt, P. Verschure, D. Willshaw and A. Wrobel

pp. 129-144
Controller-Regulator Model of the Central Nervous System

Masao Ito

pp.145-156
Towards an Integrative Theory of Cognition

R. R. Poznanski

Research Reports

pp.157-194
On the Mathematical Integration of the Nervous Tissue Based on the
S-propagator Formalism: II. Numerical Simulations for
Molecular-dependent Activity

P. Chauvet and G. A. Chauvet

pp.195-216
Investigating Shape and Function Relationship in Retinal Ganglion Cells

Z. Li and L. D. F. Costa

pp.217-240
Neuronal Integrative Analysis of the "Dumbbell" Model for Passive Neurons

W. Krzyzanski, J. Bell and R. R. Poznanski

--

Roman R. Poznanski, PhD
Associate Editor, JIN
email: poznan at iub-psych.psych.indiana.edu