search for technical leader

Uttam Mukhopadhyay uttam at deepview.com
Tue Dec 10 16:09:48 EST 2002

   We are looking for a highly creative research professional with
exceptional technical
prowess and the proven ability to find innovative new solutions for
real-world problems, primarily in the area of statistical pattern
recognition for financial applications.
   Our company, Deep View, is compact and agile (fewer than 10 full-time
people) with robust, long-term contracts that give us high stability without
the hidebound culture of a large corporation. We use Neural Networks, AI
techniques, statistical methods and anything else that might provide
measurably better solutions to a problem.
   The position is in West Bloomfield, within reach of the great
recreational opportunities of Michigan with its beautiful lakes and woods.
Housing is moderately priced and "quality of life" exceptionally high by
most measures. Ann Arbor, home of the University of Michigan, is a
thirty-minute drive.
   I believe we have a uniquely satisfying position available for the right
candidate. We are looking for technical leadership and are prepared to
handsomely compensate the right person.
   Please contact me by e-mail or call me at (248)865-9080 during the day or
(248)723-4025 in the evenings. We are on Eastern Time.

Sincerely,
Uttam Mukhopadhyay, PhD
Chairman and co-founder
Deep View Systems, LLC