paper announcement : evoked gamma

Ole Jensen ole.jensen at fcdonders.kun.nl
Wed Apr 17 08:40:04 EDT 2002

Dear Connectionists,

I would to draw your attention to a paper recently published in Neuroimage:
   Jensen O, Hari R, Kaila K. (2002) Visually evoked gamma responses in
the human brain are
   enhanced during voluntary hyperventilation. Neuroimage 15:575-586.
The paper is a combined MEG and theoretical study on visually evoked gamma
account for properties of the visually evoked gamma response.

Please contact me for reprints or visit my website:
http://baserv.uci.kun.nl/~olejen
Best regards,

Ole Jensen

Ole Jensen, Ph.D. F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
P.O. Box 9101
NL-6500 HB Nijmegen
The Netherlands

Office  : +31 24 36 10884