Invitation to AI/Internet researchers/authors

R.J.Howlett@bton.ac.uk R.J.Howlett at bton.ac.uk
Sun Feb 11 13:13:24 EST 2001

Invitation to authors

I am collecting material for a book with a
working title of "Intelligent Internet Systems"
to be published by a major publisher.
The volume will describe the latest research on
the interaction between intelligent systems
(neural networks, fuzzy and rule-based systems,
intelligent agents) and the internet/WWW.
I already have quite a lot of material, but would
like to invite proposals for chapters from
prospective authors.
Typical topics might be intelligent techniques for:-
* interpreting WWW-derived information
* internet data-mining
* internet search algorithms and mechanisms
* remote condition monitoring and security
monitoring
* interfaces
* tools
* applications
but suggestions for further topics would be welcome.
If you would like to propose a chapter please would
you let me have the following information:-
Name/email:
University/Company:
Are you a Professor/Researcher/Engineer/etc:
Title of proposed chapter:
Brief description of contents:

Many thanks,
Bob Howlett
Dr R.J.Howlett BSc, MPhil, PhD, MBCS, CEng
Director of Brighton TCS Centre,
Head of Intelligent Signal Processing Labs,
University of Brighton,
Moulsecoomb, Brighton, UK
Tel: 01273 642305 Fax: 01273 642444
Email: R.J.Howlett at brighton.ac.uk