Electronic access to NETWORK: Computation in Neural Systems

David Willshaw D.Willshaw at cns.ed.ac.uk
Fri Nov 3 12:14:38 EST 2000

IOPP, publishers of NETWORK, of which I am Editor-in-Chief, has made
their journals freely accessible electronically until December 22
2000.
For more details of this service, see http://www.iop.org/Physics/News/0259j

I would like to invite you to use this opportunity to browse through
the 11 volumes of NETWORK. For those of you who don't know, NETWORK is
in its eleventh year of publication. Originallly publishing papers in
Neural Networks and Computational Neuroscience, last year the focus of
the journal was changed to concentrate on all aspects of Computational
Neuroscience.

Regards,

David Willshaw

Professor David Willshaw
Editor-in-Chief, NETWORK: Computation in Neural Systems
Institute for Adaptive and Neural Computation
Division of Informatics
University of Edinburgh
5 Forrest Hill
Edinburgh EH1 2QL