Request for Comments on "Mathematical Methods for Neural Network Analysis and Design"

Richard M Golden golden at utdallas.edu
Sun Mar 5 22:04:48 EST 2000

I'm in the process of preparing a second edition of my book
"Mathematical Methods for Neural Network Analysis and Design"
(MIT Press, 1996). If you have read the book and have either
positive or negative comments regarding its contents or if you
have suggestions regarding material which you feel should be in the
book, please let me know. Thanks!

Richard Golden
Professor of Cognitive Science and Electrical Engineering

Cognition and Neuroscience Program, School of Human Development, GR41
The University of Texas at Dallas, Box 830688
Richardson, Texas 75083-0688, PHONE: (972) 883-2423
EMAIL: golden at utdallas.edu, WEB: http://www.utdallas.edu/~golden/index.html