UCSF Postdoctoral Fellowships in Theoretical Neurobiology: 2nd Notice

Ken Miller ken at phy.ucsf.EDU
Wed Jan 12 18:24:15 EST 2000

The Sloan Center for Theoretical Neurobiology at UCSF solicits
applications for post-doctoral fellowships, with the goal of
bringing theoretical approaches to bear on neuroscience. Applicants
should have a strong background and education in mathematics,
theoretical or experimental physics, or computer science, and
commitment to a future research career in neuroscience. Prior
biological or neuroscience training is not required.

Applications for postdoctoral fellowships are due Feb.~1, 2000.  We
also offer predoctoral training, but the application deadline for this
year has passed.

FOR FULL INFORMATION, PLEASE SEE:

http://www.sloan.ucsf.edu/sloan/sloan-info.html

In particular, we have recently added to our web site a description of
a set of sample projects of particular current interest to the Sloan
faculty, to give a more concrete idea of our work to those
contemplating entering neuroscience from another field.

PLEASE DO NOT USE 'REPLY'; FOR MORE INFO USE ABOVE WEB SITE OR EMAIL
sloan-info at phy.ucsf.edu.