Review on Vision

Luciano Da Fontoura Costa luciano at if.sc.usp.br
Wed Feb 16 13:58:18 EST 2000

16th Feb 2000

Dear Sir/Madam:

We are glad to inform that we have prepared a comprehensive survey of the
WWW covering a series of issues related to vision, including computer
vision, image processing, computer graphics, neuroscience, artificial
intelligence and many, many more areas. This on-line review, which has
recently been accepted for the InterJournal (http://www.interjournal.org),
includes more than 300 sites rated and commented, organized as a hypertext
document.

The review can be found at: http://www.ime.usp.br/~cesar/revision or
http://cyvision.if.sc.usp.br/~cesar/revision/

We would be very grateful if you could help disseminating this review and
include a pointer to it in your homepage. The URL at your homepage can be
included by the inserting the following HTML code in your site:

<A HREF="http://www.ime.usp.br/~cesar/revision">ReVision: Reviewing
Vision in the WEB!</A>

Suggestions and criticisms will also be very welcomed. We intend to update
the survey periodically.

Thanks in advance,

Luciano Costa (luciano at if.sc.usp.br)

and

Roberto M. Cesar Jr (cesar at ime.usp.br)

Prof. Luciano da Fontoura Costa
Coordinator - Cybernetic Vision Research Group
DFI-IFSC, Universidade de Sao Paulo
Caixa Postal 369
Sao Carlos, SP
13560-970
Brazil
FAX: +55 162 73 9879  or  +55 162 71 3616

e-mail:
   luciano at if.sc.usp.br
Group homepage:
   http://cyvision.if.sc.usp.br/
Personal homepage:
   http://www.if.sc.usp.br/visao/group/members/luciano/luciano.htm

Comprehensive and commented review of the WWW on computer vision
and related areas:
   http://www.ime.usp.br/~cesar/revision
or
   http://cyvision.if.sc.usp.br/~cesar/revision/

Forthcoming book:  Shape Analysis and Recognition (CRC Press)
   http://www.ime.usp.br/~cesar/shape_crc/

Scale Space without Border Shifting:
   http://cyvision.if.sc.usp.br/msskeletons/

2000 International Conference on Mathematics and Engineering Techniques
in Medicine and Biological Sciences:
   http://www.cns.bu.edu/metmbs/call.html

BMCV2000:
   http://image.korea.ac.kr/BMCV2000/