Paper available

Michel Eytan eytan at dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Apr 4 05:15:09 EDT 2000

Thus hath held forth a member of Connectionists list at 31-03-2000 re Paper
available:

> The following IJCNN'00 paper is accepted and available on-line.
> I will be happy about any feedback.

[snip]

Folks,

I have already asked several times to *please* give SIGNIFICANT TITLES to
the mails sent to the list. It so happens that I archive some of the mails
to this list (and others). Just imagine what happens when I search for a
mail ang see about 200 ones all with Subject: Paper available...

Thank you and sorry for the bother.

Michel Eytan                                       eytan at dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr
                                         I say what I mean and mean what I say