exact location of two natural gradient learning papers

Shunichi Amari amari at brain.riken.go.jp
Mon Jun 7 05:05:38 EDT 1999

    I have received a number of complaints concerning difficulties for
copying the announced papers because of my bad information.  The
following is the exact location of the papers for two adaptive natural
gradient papers.

We have made two files each, one being in the postscript form (gziped)
and the other in the pdf form.

The URL is as follows;

	http://www.islab.brain.riken.go.jp/~amari/pub_j.html#Journal

Please contact Dr.Fukumizu (fuku at brain.riken.go.jp) if you have any
troubles.

Shun-ichi Amari

Wako-shi, Hirosawa 2-1, Saitama 351-0198, Japan
RIKEN Brain Science Institute
Director of Brain-Style Information Systems Research Group
Laboratory for Information Synthesis, Head

tel: +81-(0)48-467-9669
fax: +81-(0)48-467-9687
e-mail: amari at brain.riken.go.jp
home page: http://www.bsis.brain.riken.go.jp/