Research Studentship in the Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, King's College London

Althoefer, Kaspar K.Althoefer at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Dec 6 13:45:24 EST 1999

Dear Colleagues,

I have a Research Studentship available here in London, UK, to work on
motion planning and control algorithms for robots involving research on
sensors and neural networks.

Applicants should hold a first class honours degree in mechanical
engineering, electronic engineering or a related subject. The
studentship is only open for candidates from the European Union (EU).

Further details can be obtained by writing or e-mailing to me.

If you know of anyone interested please feel free to pass this
information on.

Best regards,

Kaspar Althoefer.

--
|_/ I N G'S                    Dr Kaspar ALTHOEFER
| \ COLLEGE                  Ph.D., Dipl.-Ing., AMIEE
L O N D O N          Department  of  Mechanical  Engineering
Founded1829        King's College, Strand, London WC2R 2LS, UK

               TEL: +44 (0)20 7848 2431, FAX: +44 (0)20 7848 2932
                         e-mail:  K.Althoefer at kcl.ac.uk
                        http://www.eee.kcl.ac.uk/~kaspar