Open R&D Positions in Computational Finance/Chicago

Lester Ingber ingber at ingber.com
Sat Oct 3 09:37:05 EDT 1998

* Open R&D Positions in Computational Finance/Chicago
DRW Investments, LLC, a proprietary trading firm based at the Chicago
Mercantile Exchange, with a branch office in London, is expanding its
research department to support trading.

* Programmer/Analyst   --  Full Time
At least 1-2 years experience programming in C or C++.  Must have
excellent background in Math, Physics, or similar disciplines.
Flexible hours in intense environment.  Requires strong commitment to
several ongoing projects with shifting priorities.  See
http://www.ingber.com/ for some papers and code used on current
projects.  Please email Lester Ingber <ingber at drwtrading.com> with a
resume or any questions regarding these positions.

* Graduate Student(s)  --  Part Time (1 or 2)
We would like to sponsor theses in computational finance that might
impact our trading practices.  Would require at least weekly
face-to-face contact with DRW personnel.  See http://www.ingber.com/
for some papers on current projects.  Please email Lester Ingber
<ingber at drwtrading.com> with a resume or any questions regarding these
positions.

* Systems Administrator -- Full Time
The primary role is to oversee and manage a heterogeneous network.
Essential skills required are Windows NT, any flavor of Unix, TCP/IP
networking and some programming skills in any language.  1-2 years
experience required.  Please email Man Wei Tam <mwt at drwtrading.com> with
a resume or any questions regarding the position.

--
 /* Lester Ingber                                 Lester Ingber Research *
  * PO Box 06440     Wacker Dr PO Sears Tower     Chicago, IL 60606-0440 *