1998 European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks

ESANN esann at dice.ucl.ac.be
Sun Mar 1 14:34:52 EST 1998

However, your e-mail may be part of an alias-list maintained elsewhere,
that we used for the ESANN'98 mailing.

            -------------------------------
            |  6th European Symposium on  |
            |  Artificial Neural Networks	 |
            |                             |
            |           ESANN'98          |
            |                             |
            |  Bruges - April 22-24, 1998 |
            -------------------------------

             -- Preliminary programme --
           http://www.dice.ucl.ac.be/esann

The programme of the ESANN'98 conference, the 6th European Symposium on
Artificial Neural Networks, including information for registration, is
available on the Web at the above URL.

A printed copy of this programme is also available on request
(mailto:esann at dice.ucl.ac.be).

Please do not hesitate to contact us (preferably by email) if you need any
other information concerning this conference.

ESANN - European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks
http://www.dice.ucl.ac.be/esann

* For submissions of papers, reviews,...
Michel Verleysen
Univ. Cath. de Louvain - Microelectronics Laboratory
3, pl. du Levant - B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve - Belgium
tel: +32 10 47 25 51 - fax: + 32 10 47 25 98
mailto:esann at dice.ucl.ac.be

* Conference secretariat
D facto conference services
45 rue Masui - B-1000 Brussels - Belgium
tel: + 32 2 203 43 63 - fax: + 32 2 203 42 94
mailto:esann at dice.ucl.ac.be