ad for several jobs - please post

Kirsten Rudolph kirsten at faceit.com
Mon Jul 13 10:29:31 EDT 1998

        JOB OPPORTUNITIES at VISIONICS CORPORATION

Visionics Corporation announces the availability of several positions.
Visionics is the leading commercial innovator in facial recognition
technology and is committed to maintaining the superiority of its technology
and to increasing the range of its applications.  To that end, the company
is continuing to invest heavily in its growing team.  We offer a stimulating
work environment and the opportunity for rapid career development, as well
as competitive compensation, a health plan and a generous incentive program
including stock options.

Research in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition.  Candidates are
expected to have experience in neural networks, image processing,
numerical analysis, and C/C++ programming and to have demonstrated a
track record of research on real world visual pattern recognition
problems. Experience in biometrics is a definite plus.

Digital Signal Processing.  We are seeking an engineer or computer
scientist in the field of embedded technology.  The successful
candidate will primarily be involved in porting C++ applications to
suitable DSP platforms, using C and/or assembly languages.  Candidates
are expected to have extensive experience in the Windows operating
system and familiarity with Visual C++, MFC and neural nets. C code
optimization and algorithmic experience are a plus.

The positions are at Visionics' headquarters in Exchange Place, New Jersey,
which is just across the Hudson from the World Trade Center - 4 minutes away
via PATH train.  (See our view of Wall Street on our web page:
http://www.faceit.com).

Interested individuals should e-mail resumes to kirsten at faceit.com or fax
them to (201)332-9313, to the attention of Kirsten Rudolph.

Visionics is an equal opportunity employer.  Minority and women candidates
are encouraged to apply.