TR: Embedding Recurrent Neural Networks into Predator-Prey Models (corrected URL)

Yves Moreau Yves.Moreau at esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri Feb 6 04:20:13 EST 1998

Hello,

A number of people have been trying to download our technical report via
my home
page and list of publications; they were directed to a wrong URL (the
direct ftp URL
itself is correct) and thought the report was not available. I have
fixed this problem
and you can get the technical report whichever way you like.

My apologies to the other readers for the repeated posting.

Best regards,

Yves Moreau

Yves Moreau wrote:

> Dear Connectionists,
>
> The following technical report is available via ftp or the World Wide
> Web:
>
> EMBEDDING RECURRENT NEURAL NETWORKS INTO PREDATOR-PREY MODELS
>
> Yves Moreau and Joos Vandewalle, K.U.Leuven ESAT-SISTA
>
> K.U.Leuven, Elektrotechniek-ESAT, Technical report ESAT-SISTA TR98-02

ftp://ftp.esat.kuleuven.ac.be/pub/SISTA/moreau/reports/lotka_volterra_tr98-02.ps