No subject

Xiao Jing Wang xjwang at xjwang.ccs.brandeis.edu
Sun Mar 17 18:05:20 EST 1996

                     POSTDOCTORAL POSITION AT

             THE SLOAN CENTER FOR THEORETICAL NEUROBIOLOGY

                        BRANDEIS UNIVERSITY
Dear Colleagues,

     I am looking for a post-doctoral research associate
in computational neuroscience, starting August/September, 1996.
Current research in my lab is focused on two kinds of topics:
coherent cortical oscillations and their functional roles;
working-memory processes and their neuromodulation. Projects are
expected to be carried out in close interactions and
collaborations with experimental neurobiologists.
Candidates with strong theoretical background, analytical and
simulation skills, and knowledge in neuroscience,  are encouraged
to apply.

     Brandeis University, near Boston, offers excellent
opportunities in this interdisciplinary field. Other faculty
members at the Sloan Center include Drs. Laurence Abbott,
Eve Marder, John Lisman, Sasha Nelson, Gina Turrigano.

     Applicants should send promptly a curriculum vitae and a
brief description of fields of interest, and have three letters
of recommandation sent to the following address.

                    Xiao-Jing Wang
                    Center for Complex Systems
                    Brandeis University
  		    Waltham, MA 02254