sensitivity analysis and relevance

Pi\"erre van de Laar pierre at mbfys.kun.nl
Tue Jul 2 11:04:50 EDT 1996

Dear Connectionists,

On my request for references to methods which perform sensitivity
analysis and/or relevance determination of input fields, and especially
methods which use neural networks, I received a large number of
reactions with even a larger number of references. Due to the large size
of the resulting list of references, I will not post it. People
interested in this list of references can download it
in bibtex, refer, or html format from
ftp.mbfys.kun.nl
in the directory
snn/pub/pierre
as file
connectionists.bib , connectionists.refer ,or connectionists.html
respectively.

The URL for the HTML format is thus
ftp://ftp.mbfys.kun.nl/snn/pub/pierre/connectionists.html

Once again, I would like to thank all people who sent their references
about these topics to me.

Greetings,
--
	Pi\"erre van de Laar
	Department of Medical Physics and Biophysics,
        mailto:pierre at mbfys.kun.nl

P.S. New references are, of course, still welcome.