Blind Signal Processing - Call for Paper

cia@kamo.riken.go.jp cia at kamo.riken.go.jp
Tue Jan 23 21:18:35 EST 1996

Call for papers in special Invited Session in ICONIP96, Hong Kong:
BLIND SIGNAL PROCESSING - ADAPTIVE AND NEURAL NETWORK APPROACHES

I would like to announce that I am organizing Special Invited Session in
ICONIP-96 (September 24-27, 1996,Hong-Kong) devoted to blind signal
processing using neural and adaptive approaches.

Papers devoted to all aspects of blind signal processing:
blind deconvolution, equalization, separation
of sources,  blind identification, blind medium structure identification,
cocktail party-problem, applications to EEG and ECG, voice enhancement and
recognition, etc. are welcomed.

Authors are invited to submit  by e-mail (to me) as soon as possible,but not
latter than February 15, extended summary (2-3 pages) or full paper.

The final  camera ready paper should be submitted not latter than March 1, 1996.

Andrew Cichocki
Dr. A. Cichocki,
Laboratory for Artificial Brain Systems,
Frontier Research Program RIKEN,
Institute of Physical and Chemical Research,
Hirosawa 2-1, Saitama 351-01,
WAKO-Schi, JAPAN
E-mail: cia at kamo.riken.go.jp,
FAX (+81) 48 462 4633.