Commercial Apps/Machine Learning Developer Wanted

Pablo Tamayo tamayo at Think.COM
Wed Jul 12 18:17:36 EDT 1995

 For more than a decade, Thinking Machines Corporation has been one of the
world's leading computer companies in advancing the capability and use of
high performance computing.  Through its unique expertise in parallel
process technology it has developed three generations of world-class
hardware, software, and complementary support systems.  Now we are
beginning a new and exciting growth strategy to open up our technology to
new hardware platforms and application environments.  Thinking Machines is
uniquely positioned to deliver state-of-the-art, cost effective systems on
standard industry platforms.  Join us as we unleash the power of parallel
processing software.

Thinking Machines Corporation has several openings for talented
engineers, including:

Commercial Applications Researcher/Developers

Design, implementation and support of software for commercial
applications involving machine learning  (Neural Nets, CART, MBR, GA),
statistics (SAS), and parallel processing of massive databases.

Requirements:  MS/PhD in CS/EE or equivalent.  Expertise in C/UNIX, HPC
and commercial databases (SQL, Oracle, etc.)

If you are interested in this position or want information on other
openings that are currently available, please send your resume to:

Rick Pitman
Thinking Machines Corporation
245 First Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
Internet address: rickp at think.com
Phone:  (617) 234-3016
Fax:  (617) 234-4421

An Equal Opportunity Employer
The Connection Machine is a registered trademark
of Thinking Machines Corporation.
UNIX is a registered trademark of UNIX Systems Laboratories, Inc.