Mapping onto parallel machines

Benedict A. Gomes gomes at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Feb 27 12:40:21 EST 1995

	I had posted a request for references on the subject of
automatically mapping neural nets onto parallel machines a long time
back. The references that I have received over time have been
compiled into a bib file and are available by anonymous ftp from
ftp://icsi.berkeley.edu/pub/ai/gomes/nn-mapping.bib
The same directory also has a summary of some of the papers.

	Work in this area is diffuse and might be published in a wide
variety of areas, including software, parallel systems and neural
networks, making it hard to keep track of what has been done.  Hence,
I would like to repeat my request, so as to update my references. I am
interested in both mapping algorithms and simulators, particularly for
MIMD machines like the CM-5 and the Cray T3D.

Thanks!

Benedict Gomes