Paper announcement

Subhash Kak kak at gate.ee.lsu.edu
Thu Apr 20 10:47:17 EDT 1995

I regret that the directory listing for the anonymous ftp of my
paper was in error in the announcement yesterday. The correct
listing is given below:

S.C. Kak, On quantum neural computing. INFORMATION SCIENCES, vol 83,
pp. 143-160, 1995.
--
Abstract: This paper examines the notion of quantum neural computing
in the context of several new directions in neural networks research.

To obtain the .ps file of the paper use anonymous ftp at gate.ee.lsu.edu
Get into directory pub and subdirectory kak. The .ps file is named q.ps

   ftp://gate.ee.lsu.edu/pub/kak/q.ps

A more comprehensive (three times larger) report to appear in the
``Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics'' may also be obtained using
anonymous ftp. The compressed postscript file is named a.ps.Z

   ftp://gate.ee.lsu.edu/pub/kak/a.ps.Z