preprint (fwd)

Benny Lautrup lautrup at connect.nbi.dk
Mon Mar 7 10:49:27 EST 1994

The preprint announced below has not yet arrived in archive.cis.ohio-state.edu
It may be retrieved through anonymous ftp from connect.nbi.dk (129.142.100.17)
in the neuroprose directory.

--
Benny Lautrup, professor
Computational Neural Network Center (CONNECT)

Telephone: +45-3532-5200
Direct:    +45-3532-5358
Fax:       +45-3142-1016
e-mail:    lautrup at connect.nbi.dk