copy of thesis.

Martin Fodslette M|ller mmoller at daimi.aau.dk
Wed Feb 16 11:10:00 EST 1994

To all that have requested a copy of my thesis
(and apologies to those that did not for sending this message).

Thank you all for your interest in my thesis. Since so many
have requested a copy (about 200), I will not be able to answer you
all separately right now. Please accept my apologies.

You will all receive a copy of the thesis in a few weeks.

Best Regards

-martin

Martin Moller                    email: mmoller at daimi.aau.dk
Computer Science Dept.           Fax:   +45 8942 3255
Aarhus University                Phone: +45 8942 3371
Ny Munkegade, Build. 540,
DK-8000 Aarhus C,
Denmark