World Wide Web: Neural Network Home Page

Sherif Hashem vg197 at neutrino.pnl.gov
Wed Apr 6 19:01:17 EDT 1994

		*     A N N O U N C I N G    A    N E W      *
		*       W O R L D    W I D E     W E B       *
		*        N E U R A L    N E T W O R K        *
		*              H O M E   P A G E             *

The World Wide Web (WWW) server at the Pacific Northwest Laboratory is now
available for public access.  We have created a Neural Network Home Page about
the neural network research taking place in our group (Computing and Information
Sciences in the Molecular Sciences Research Center).  Our home page is composed
of:

- Lists of references to neural network papers in the following areas:
	* Chemical Sensor Analysis
	* Spectroscopic Analysis
	* Chemical Process Control
	* Molecular Modeling
	* Nuclear Science and Engineering
	* Medicine
	* Manufacturing
	* Optical Neurocomputing
- Description of our work with neural networks
- Access to our group's papers in electronic form (currently html)
- Links to other neural network and neuroscience home pages

The current Uniform Resource Locator (URL) for our Neural Network Home Page is:
	http://www.msrc.pnl.gov:2080/docs/cie/neural/neural.homepage.html

This is a new home page, and we welcome all constructive comments, suggestions,
additions, and hypertext links!

Sherif Hashem   and   Paul Keller
Pacific Northwest Laboratory
Richland, Washington, USA
phone: (509) 375-6995  	(509) 375-2254    fax: (509) 375-6631
e-mail: s_hashem at pnl.gov	pe_keller at pnl.gov