Thanks for the references

Benedict A. Gomes gomes at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Sep 22 05:38:16 EDT 1993

Thanks to those who responded to my request for references on mapping
structured nets to parallel machines.  Most of the references are from
D.R. Mani's dissertation proposal.  Since the list is somewhat long,
I've set it up for anonymous ftp from pub/ai/gomes/nn-mapping.bib at
icsi.berkeley.edu.  That directory also contains a partial summary of
the references in nn-mapping-summary. I will update the summary as I
find and read more of the papers.  If you come to know of work that is
not mentioned in the list, I would appreciate that information and
will keep the references up-to-date.

Abbreviated transcript for getting the files
gomes:~> ftp icsi.berkeley.edu
Connected to icsi.berkeley.edu.
Name (icsi.berkeley.edu:gomes): anonymous
331 Guest login ok, send your complete e-mail address as password.
Password:
ftp> cd pub/ai/gomes
ftp> get nn-mapping.bib
..