Two research positions at the Swedish Institute of Computer Science available.

Gunnar Sj|din sjodin at sics.se
Tue May 18 09:11:23 EDT 1993

SICS is the joint effort of Swedish industry and government
in computer science research. We are now entering the area
of neural networks and would like to permanently employ
one researcher, and invite a guest researcher for one year.
They should be willing to help build the group and
its research program.

We are interested in candidates with a strong background
both in the theory of the field and its applications.
On the application side, we are particularly
interested in methods for telecommunications and robotics
but other areas may come in as well.

Duties to begin as soon as possible after September 1, 1993.

Apply, by June 15, in writing, email or fax to

Gunnar Sjodin
SICS
Box 1263
S-164 28 Kista
Sweden
phone: +46-8-752 15 48,
fax +46-8-751 72 30
email:sjodin at sics.se

Please enclose a curriculum vitae, a list of
publications, and the names, addresses, and phone
numbers of two referees.