apology

Jenq-Neng Hwang hwang at pierce.ee.washington.edu
Tue May 4 13:06:05 EDT 1993

We apologized for our ignorance of the incompatibility of our postscript
files recently placed in Neuroprose  with your printers.  We will fix
these problems and reload these three reports ASAP.

These three files are:

hwang.bplppl.ps.Z (back-propagation and projection pursuit learning)
hwang.nnmrf.ps.Z  (probabilistic textured image modeling by neural networks)
hwang.srnn.ps.Z   (mental image transformation via surface reconstruction nn)

Jenq-Neng Hwang, Assistant Professor

Information Processing Laboratory
Dept. of Electrical Engr., FT-10
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98915

(206) 685-1603 (O), (206) 543-3842 (FAX)
hwang at ee.washington.edu