workshop on neural networks, Aachen 93

sabine@i4.informatik.rwth-aachen.de sabine at i4.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jun 4 15:37:29 EDT 1993

Dear organizers of this list,

I've just sent an announcement about the Lectures and Workshop on
Neural Networks at Aachen '93 to the connectionists-address.
The dates for this workshop are June 21-30 for the Introductory Lectures
July 12-13 1993 for the Workshop.
Unfortunately, I've mentioned a wrong date for the second day of the
workshop: in the second "Workshop programme..." header, I've
mentioned the date "July, 14" instead of "July, 13". I'd be very pleased,
if you could change this before posting it to the whole list.

Thanks in advance, I'm really sorry for that mistake,

Sabine Neuhauser

sabine at informatik.rwth-aachen.de

Sabine Neuhauser
Aachen University of Technology
Computer Science Department (Informatik IV)
Ahornstrasse 55, W- 5100 Aachen, Germany

!!! please note the new postal code for
!!! Aachen University of Technology
!!! valid from 1.7.93 : D-52056 Aachen (postal address)