Junior faculty opening at Yale Computer Science

Eric Mjolsness mjolsness-eric at CS.YALE.EDU
Sun Jan 24 20:35:23 EST 1993

*****   PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD TO OTHER BBOARDS   *****

I wish to draw the attention of especially well-qualified neural
networkers to my department's recruiting advertisement for junior
faculty in the December and January Communications of the ACM,
which I quote below, and which neither explicitly targets nor
excludes neural networkers.  Please do not reply to me concerning
this opening.

The ad:
	"We expect to have one or more junior faculty positions
available for the 1993-94 academic year.  We are particularly
interested  in applicants in the areas of artificial intelligence,
theoretical computer science, numerical analysis, and programming
languages and systems.  Applications should be submitted before
April 30, 1993.
	"Duties will include teaching graduate and undergraduate
courses.  Applicants are expected to engage in a vigorous
research program.
	"Candidates should hold a Ph.D. in computer science or
related discipline.
	"Qualified women and minority candidates are encouraged
to apply.  Yale is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
	"Send vitae and names of three references to: Faculty
Recruiting Committee, Department of Computer Science, Yale University,
P.O. Box 2158, Yale Station, New Haven, CT 16520."

-Eric Mjolsness

-------
-------