regarding quantum neural computer announcement

Dr. S. Kak kak at max.ee.lsu.edu
Fri Jan 8 16:58:47 EST 1993

Dr Dyer:

I am aware that objections of the kind that you have made
will be offered by many computer scientists. In response I
can only say that no chaos-based quantum theory has yet emerged.
Indeed, the study of the EPR proposal suggests that such a
theory should not exist because there seem to be actain-at-a-distance
behavior at the level of single particles. Anyway, my purpose is
to start a debate and the overwhelming response I have received
in a single day suggests that such a debate may be soon joined.
Thanks,
-Subhash Kak