integrating symbolic processing with neural networks

Ron Sun rsun at athos.cs.ua.edu
Thu Jan 7 18:29:02 EST 1993

I have collected a bibliography of papers on integrating symbolic
processing with neural networks, and am looking for additional references.
It's available in Neuroprose under the name Sun.bib.Z (in an unedited
form); I'll also be happy to send it to you directly if you e-mail me.  The
bibliography will be included in a book on this topic that I'm co-editing.

I'm looking for additional references to make the bibliography as
comprehensive as possible.  So, I would like authors to send me (a possibly
annotated) list of their publications on this topic (this is a chance to
make your work better known.)  Also, anyone who has already compiled such a
bib, please let me know; I would like to incorporate it.  Due credit will
be given, of course.

Here is my address. E-mail response (rsun at cs.ua.edu) is strongly preferred.

Ron Sun,  Ph.D
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science            phone: (205) 348-6363
The University of Alabama                 fax:   (205) 348-8573
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487                      rsun at athos.cs.ua.edu