Neurosimulator review available by ftp

Jaap Murre jaap.murre at mrc-apu.cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 13 09:25:51 EST 1993

I have recently completed a review of roughly 40 neurosimulators. A first
draft of this review is now available through our ftp site. Comments to the
current review are very welcome. -- Jaap Murre

The filename is neurosim1.ps.Z.

A WordPerfect 5.1 version (.w51.Z extension) and an ASCII dump (.txt)
are also available, as well as uncompressed versions (no .Z extension).

To obtain the file use the following command sequence:

ftp ftp.mrc-apu.cam.ac.uk
NAME: anonymous
PASSWORD: <your e-mail address>
cd pub
cd nn
bin                   /* if you want to retrieve a binary file */
get neurosim1.ps.Z
quit
decompress neurosim1.ps.Z
lpr -P<your printer> neurosim1.ps

Dr. Jacob M.J. Murre
Medical Research Council Applied Psychology Unit
15 Chaucer Road
Cambridge CB2 2EF
United Kingdom

tel 44 223 355294 (ext.139)