No subject

zhang@psych.lsa.umich.edu zhang at psych.lsa.umich.edu
Fri Nov 27 10:12:04 EST 1992

Position in Cognitive Psychology
University of Michigan

The University of Michigan Department of Psychology
invites applications for a tenure-track position in the area
of Cognition, beginning September 1, 1993.  The
appointment will most likely be made at the Assistant
Professor level, but it is possible at any rank.  We seek
candidates with primary interests and technical skills in
cognitive psychology.  Our primary goal is to hire an
outstanding cognitive psychologist, and thus we will look
at candidates with any specific research interest.  We
have a preference for candidates interested in higher
mental processes or for candidates with computational
modeling skills (including connectionism).
Responsibilities include graduate and undergraduate
teaching, as well as research and research supervision.
Send curriculum vitae, letters of reference, copies of
recent publications, and a statement of research and
teaching interests no later than January 8, 1993 to:  Gary
Olson, Chair, Cognitive Processes Search Committee,
Department of Psychology, University of Michigan, 330
Packard Road, Ann Arbor, Michigan  48104.  The
University of Michigan is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.