No subject

Denis Mareschal maresch at ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 2 05:25:28 EST 1992

Hi,
	I'm interested in applications of Neural-networks
to visual-tracking. In particular, the ability to predict or anticipate
futur positions based on information about the current history of the
trajectory as well as THE DEVELOPMENT of this ability.
 	I've already found works by Pearlmutter (1989) and Dobnikar,
Likar and Podbregar (1989) which deal with the explicit tracking of
an object in 2-D space. However, most of the stuff I've turned up seems
to be geared more towards modeling explicit physiological systems (E.g.:
Krauzlis & Lisberger, 1989; Deno, Keller & Crandall, 1989). Does anyone know
of further works that aren't necessarily related to physiological systems?
	Any help would be greatly appreciated and of course a list of
	Thanks a lot

				Cheers,
					Denis Mareschal
					Department of Psychology
					Oxford
 					maresch at ox.ac.uk

Deno, D. C., Keller, E. L., Crandall, W.F. (1989). Dynamical neural network
	organization of the visual pursuit system. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON
	BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING, 36, pp. 85-92.

Dobnikar, A., Likar, A., & Podbregar,D. (1989). Optimal visual tracking
	with artificial neural network. FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
	ON ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORKS (Conf. publ. 313), London, IEE

Krauzlis, R. J. & Lisberber, S.G. (1989). A control systems model of
	visual pursuit eye movements with realistic emergent properties.
	NEURAL COMPUTATION, 1, pp. 116-122.

Pearlmutter, B. A. (1989). Learning state space trajectories in recurrent
	neural networks. In: INTERNATIONAL JOINT CONFERENCE ON NEURAL
	 NETWORKS (Washington 1989), vol II, pp. 365-372. NY: IEEE.