No subject

Jean-Marc Fellous fellous%hyla.usc.edu at usc.edu
Fri Aug 7 19:49:06 EDT 1992

Dear Connectionists,

Here are some papers I have found so far on computational models of LTP
and/or LTD.  I would be grateful if you could point me to any other models
in this area, especially if they have actually been implemented, no matter
on what simulator or tool.

	Zador A, Koch C, Brown TH: Biophysical model of a
Hebbian synapse.  {\em Proc Nat Acad Sci USA} 1990, 87:6718-6722.

Proposes a specific, experimentally justified model of the dynamics of
LTP in hippocampal synapses.

	Brown TH, Zador AM, Mainen ZF and Claiborne BJ (1991) Hebbian
modifications in hippocampal neurons, in ``Long-Term Potentiation: A
Debate of Current Issues'' (eds M Baudry and JL Davis) MIT Press,
Cambridge MA, 357-389.

Summarizes the material in the previous paper, and explores the
consequences of the facts of LTP for the representations formed within
the hippocampus, using compartmental modeling techniques.

	Holmes WR, Levy WB: Insights into associative long-term
potentiation from computational models of NMDA receptor-mediated
calcium influx and intracellular Calcium concentration changes.  {\em
J Neurophysiol} 1990, 63:1148-1168.

In advance, thank you,

Yours,

Jean-Marc Fellous
Center for Neural Engineering
University of Southern California
Los Angeles

ps: I will post a summary of the (eventual !) replies to the list