Generalization

David DeMers demers at cs.UCSD.EDU
Tue Oct 29 16:48:36 EST 1991

A short while back there was a discussion of generalization;
I recall contributions by Wolpert and Goldfarb, among others.
I didn't save the exchanges, however I'd like to look at
them now.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to connect up to the
archive to retrieve the mailings.  If anyone has most of the
discussion still lying around, I'd appreciate it if you
could mail it to me; also, I'd appreciate anyone's opinion on
"what is generalization" in 250 words or less :-)

I do have most of David Wolpert's papers, so don't need
another copy of them...

Thanks for any help,

Dave