Paper

BO XU ITGT500%INDYCMS.BITNET at vma.cc.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 23 20:46:29 EDT 1991

A moment ago I received a message from Jordan telling me that he can see
the ppnn.ps6 file now and he has put it into neuroprose subdirectory named
xu.ppnn.ps.Z.  I am very glad to hear this news and also sorry for possible
inconvenience to you.  Please don't follow the procedure for ppnn.ps6 in
Inbox (ppnn.ps6 may not be there anymore).  Instead, following is the
procedure to get the paper "PPNN: A Faster Learning and Better Generalizing
Neural Net":

unix> ftp archive.cis.ohio-state.edu
Name: anonymous
Password: neuron
ftp> cd pub/neuroprose
ftp> binary
ftp> get xu.ppnn.ps.Z
ftp> quit
unix> uncompress xu.ppnn.ps.Z
unix> lpr xu.ppnn.ps (or however you print postscript)

Thanks to Jordan again for his continuing efforts.

Bo Xu
Indiana University
itgt500 at indycms.iupui.edu