Chaos update: 2 refs. on Control of chaotic systems

Pankaj Mehra p-mehra at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 1 04:05:45 EST 1991

** PLS. DO NOT CROSS-POST **

In my original posting, I mentioned a talk by Hopfield.
One week after that, Alfred Hubler of Center for Complex
Systems Research gave a talk on "Controlled Chaos" in
the same lecture series. The following references describe
some of his recent work.

F. Ohle et al., "Adaptive Control of Chaotic Systems",
Tech Report CCS-90-13, Center for Complex Systems Research,
Beckman Institute, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL, 1990.
(Part of Ohle's Ph.D. thesis from Max-Planck Institute)

E. A. Jackson and A. Hubler, "Periodic Entrainment of Chaotic
Logistic Map Dynamics", Physica D, 44, pp. 407-420, Amsterdam:
North-Holland, 1990.

- Pankaj