Biblio Request - NN Implementations

Kamil A. Grajski kamil at apple.com
Wed Jul 31 10:01:10 EDT 1991

Hi folks,
I am interested in receiving bibliographic information concerning the
implementation of connectionist architectures on existing machines.
Beyond basic back-prop benchmarks, I'm interested in the braod range
of machine architectures which have been explored, as well as the
full range of connectionist networks. I'd like to focus more on machines
than custom chips, etc., for the moment.

I'd especially like to hear from our European and Pacific colleagues.

An organized bibliography will be posted to the board.

Thanks in advance,
Kamil

P.S.  If you happen to have a reprint you'd like to share, I'm at:

Kamil A. Grajski
Apple Computer Inc.
20525 Mariani Avenue
Mail Stop 76-7E