IJCNN-91-Seattle

Zoran Obradovic zoran at theory.cs.psu.edu
Sun Feb 17 14:05:10 EST 1991

>I just realized that I do not have any conference registration form for
>IJCNN-91-Seattle. I would appreciate very much if you email me the form.
>If you do not have one on-line, please tell me if you know exactly whom
>to make cheque payable and what information I have to provide (in addition
>to my mailing address).
>Regards,
>Zoran Obradovic

Thanks for a good question.  You don't
say whether you are a student or not, or an IEEE or INNS
member, so here's the generic scoop:

First of all, your question is quite timely.  Registrations
postmarked by March 1, 1991 will enjoy significant savings over
later ones.  The complete cost breakdown:

Preregistration:
Members $195  Nonmembers $295  Students $50  by March 1!

Late preregistration:
Members $295  Nonmembers $395  Students $75  by June 1.

On site:
Members $395  Nonmembers $495  Students $95

Tutorials
Members $195  Nonmembers $195  Students $85
This gets you into
ALL
the tutorials!  You must  register for the conference, however.
They want the tutorial registration by April 30.

One day fee is $125 for members and $175 for nonmembers.

If you want to register as a student, get a letter from
your department verifying full-time status.  Be sure to
bring your student ID to the conference.  Sorry, no proceedings at
that rate.

If you are at all thinking about coming, you really
should register now.  If you cancel anytime up to June 21,
you'll get everything back except for $30.  Note also that you
might as well get an IEEE or INNS membership if you're not
using the student rate--it's cheaper that way.  I believe
IEEE and INNS both can sign you up by phone.

The info they ask for is:

Title (Dr. Mr. Ms.), Name, Affiliation (for your badge),
Full mailing address, phone #, FAX #, e-mail address.

You should include the information about what you
are signing up for, and what rate you are paying.  Enclose
the letter if you are claiming student status.  For
one-day registration, say which day.  You may send a check,
made out to University of Washington.  You can also use
MasterCard or VISA.  If you do that, you can register
by phone or FAX.
Phone: (206) 543-2310
FAX:   (206) 685-9359

The address to write to is:
IJCNN-91-Seattle
Conference Management,
Attn: Sarah Eck, MS GH-22, Suite 108
5001 25th Ave. NE
Seattle, WA  98195

Sarah's number is (206) 543-0888, and she is the best person
to ask most questions, although I'll do my best to help also.

Now I have a favor to ask you.  May I copy your
mail and post this to the net?  There are probably many
people out there with the same question.
Thanks!
Don