Survey Results: Connectionism vs AI

Andrew J. Worth worth at park.bu.edu
Thu Feb 7 15:03:28 EST 1991

On January 6th, I suggested a survey as part of the "Connectionism vs
AI" discussion.  Though the replies were not overwhelming, some of the
main participants in the debate did respond.  The text of the
Instructions to obtain this via anonymous ftp are given below.  If you
do not have access to the archive, I can send you the file by email
directly.  The file is plain text and has 455 lines, 3273 words, and
22732 characters.

% ftp B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU  (or ftp 128.2.242.8)
Name: anonymous
Password:              (your username)
ftp> cd /usr/connect/connectionists/archives
ftp> get connect-vs-ai
ftp> quit

Thanks to all those that responded!

Andy.