speech spectrogram recognition

KRUSCHKE,JOHN,PSY kruschke at ucs.indiana.edu
Wed Sep 5 16:46:00 EDT 1990

I have a student interested in connectionist models of speech *spectrogram*
recognition.  As speech is not my area of expertise, I'm hoping you can suggest
references to us.  I realize that there are a tremendous number of papers on
the topic of connectionist speech recognition, so references to good survey
papers and especially good recent papers, which cite earlier work, would be
most appreciated.  Thanks.

--John Kruschke

(No need to "reply" to the whole list; you can send directly to:
  kruschke at ucs.indiana.edu )