Shared Accommodations at NIPS

David Cohn pablo at cs.washington.edu
Wed Oct 24 16:55:02 EDT 1990

I'm interested in matching up with other starving graduate students
(or starving faculty, etc.) who are going to NIPS (Neural Information
Processing Systems) in Denver at the end of November and would be
interested in cutting costs by sharing a room.

If you're interested, send e-mail with preferences (such as no smoking,
quiet, late riser, etc.) to pablo at cs.washington.edu; I will
assemble a list and send out a copy to everyone who writes to me. Hopefully,
we can self-organize :-) and keep this as much out of the way of the
connectionist mailing list as possible so that we limit noise (to people
who *aren't* going to the conference.

Thanks,
 -David "Pablo" Cohn			e-mail: pablo at cs.washington.edu
  Dept. of Computer Science, FR-35	phone:  (206) 543-7798
  University of Washington
  Seattle, WA 98195