job in signal processing and neural net

Afshin Amini amini at tcville.hac.com
Sun Oct 21 22:46:03 EDT 1990

Hi there

I received a job posting on the net, about two weeks ago. The job
advertised opennings in signal processing, neural net and related
AI fields. The main company was in Belgium. Unfortunately I did
not save that message and do not have the name of the company nor
the email.
If anybody has saved the info, please email it to me.

thanks,

-aa

Afshin Amini

Hughes Aircraft Co.                     voice:   (213) 616-6558
Electro-Optical and Data Systems Group
Signal Processing Lab
                                   fax:          (213) 607-0918
P.O. Box 902, EO/E1/B108           email:
El Segundo, CA 90245                 smart: amini at tcville.hac.com
Bldg. E1 Room b2316f                 dumb:   amini%tcville at hac2arpa.hac.com
                                     uucp:  hacgate!tcville!dave