_homo_trans sapiens (Ooops!)

Scott.Fahlman@SEF1.SLISP.CS.CMU.EDU Scott.Fahlman at SEF1.SLISP.CS.CMU.EDU
Mon Nov 5 01:46:18 EST 1990

A couple of people have suggested to me that the _homo_trans_sapiens_
discussion, while potentially interesting to some of us, really doesn't
belong on this mailing list.  Upon reflection, I have to agree.  I hope
Elan Moritz's original post and my hasty response don't generate a lot of
amateur philosophizing on this list -- that's what usenet is for.  :-)

Perhaps Mr.  Moritz could pick an appropriate newsgroup for the
continuation of this discussion and inform people interested in this topic
where to find the discussion.  Then the rest of us can get back to building
_back_propo_micro_sapiens_ or whatever.

-- Scott