literature related to kawahara posting.

Robert Elliott Smith rob at galab2.mh.ua.edu
Sat Nov 3 16:55:51 EST 1990

I tried to mail the following directly to Mr. Kawahara, but it bounced.
Could someone else supply me with the necessary info?

 would like to get copies any papers
assocciated with titles included in your list.
Could you give me some idea of how to get any literature related to:

O1-5, Evolution of Artificial Animal having Perceptron by
Genetic Algorithm, Masanori Ichinose and Tsutomu Hoshino (Institute
of Engineering Mechanics, University of Tsukuba)

P1-13, When "Learning" occurs in Machine Learning,
Noboru Watanabe (Department of Biophysics, Kyoto University)

P1-14, A Study on Self-supervised Learning System, Kazushige
Saga, Tamami Sugasaka and Shigemi Nagata (Computer-Based Systems
Laboratory Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.)

Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
Sincerely,
Rob Smith.
Robert Elliott Smith
    Department of Engineering of Mechanics