repetitive conference announcements

Dave.Touretzky@B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU Dave.Touretzky at B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
Fri Feb 16 04:25:19 EST 1990

I spoke with Michael Cohen at BU about the repetitive conference
announcements which some subscribers to this list find annoying.  He wasn't
aware of the policy on CONNECTIONISTS about repetitive posts, and assures
me it won't happen anymore.

For those who don't know: the policy has always been that conferences
should be announced just once on CONNECTIONISTS.  We've relaxed this a
little to permit one early call for papers and one late posting of
registration info as the time of the conference draws near.  That's as far
as it goes.

No flames, please.  Let's all get back to work.

-- Dave