neural network generators in Ada

fritz_dg%ncsd.dnet@gte.com fritz_dg%ncsd.dnet at gte.com
Mon Aug 6 17:26:57 EDT 1990

Are there any non-commercial Neural Network "generator programs" or
such that are in Ada? (ie. generates suitable NN code from a set of
user designated specifications, code suitable for embedding, etc).

I'm interested in

	- experience developing and using same, lessons learned
	- to what uses such have been put, successful?
	- nature of; internal use of lists, arrays; what can be user
	  specified, what can't; built-in limitations; level of HMI
	  attached; compilers used; etc., etc.
	- and other relevant info developing and applying such from those
	  who have tried developing and using them

Am also interested in opinions on:

	If you were going to design a NN Maker _today_, how would you design it?
	If Ada were the language, what special things might be done?

Motive should be transparent.  My sincere thanks to all who respond.  If there
is interest, I'll turn the info (if any) around to the list in general.

Dave Fritz	fritz_dg%ncsd at gte.com
		(301) 738-8932