No subject

Brian Aw awyk at wapsyvax.oz.au
Mon Aug 6 03:17:41 EDT 1990

Dear Sir/Mdm,
	Hello!  My name is Brian Aw and my e-mail address is awyk at wapsyvax.oz
Would you kindly put me on both your address list and your mailing list for
connectionist related results.
	I am a Ph.D. student as well as a research officer in the Psychology
Department of the University of Western Australia (UWA), Perth.  I am working
under the supervision of Prof. John Ross who has recently joined your lists.
	I am an enthusiastic worker of neural network theory.  Currently, I am
developing a neural network for feature classifications in images.  This year,
I have published a technical report in the Computer Scrience Department of UWA
in this area.  My work has also been accepted for presentation and publication
in the forthcoming 4th Australian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence
(AI'90).
	Working in this field which advances so rapidly, I certainly need the
kind of fast going and up-to-date informations which your system can provide.
	Thanking you in advance.

brian.